Baby Boy Digital Scrapbooking Paper 12"x12"- 300dpi- Free- It's a Boy-Tag Included-Digital Design Paper- INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Baby Boy (20) digital papers for scrapbooking, decoration, cards, party, paper goods and all your personal creative projects.
FREE tag- "It's a boy" is included
These files are for personal use or SMALL commercial use.
You cannot resell or claim these as your own.
****IMPORTANT: in order to use our products please incorporate the designs into a unique new product. Add text, a background, etc, to make something new.
You will receive:
High quality JPEG zipped files of 300dpi (3600px*3600px)
Size: 12"x12" (30,5cm x 30,5cm)
Available for instant download from you account/purchase after receipt of payment.
****Color quality may vary depending on the printer and the paper you will use.
****No printed material will be shipped to you.
* For personal and small commercial use
* Small commercial usage is restricted to only physical items.
* The item may not be used "as is" and must be incorporated in your artwork, where your graphic must be at least 50% of the finished product.
* May not be used in intangible digital goods for commercial purposes in part or whole, original or modified.
* Selling, repacking in scrapbooking kits or anything similar is not allowed.
* Copyrights are reserved
* Not for use with on-demand print services like Cafepress, Zazzle, etc.
* Attribution is appreciated!
The characters and images used are free and not being sold. What you are being charged for is the time it takes me to create and personalize each design.
This item is not a licensed product: all character images used are free and not being sold. We DO NOT SELL or claim ownership over the character clipart or graphics, they belong to their respective copyright holders.
There will be no copyright release from us, so please make sure the printing company you'll be using doesn't need any of this.
Not all photo labs are aware of this policy and if you have issues with a photo lab refusing to print for you, please try another local photo lab or print at home yourself