Mickey with Pluto Happy Halloween Custom Printable 2.5'' Tags-Personalized Happy Halloween Disney-2.5 inches Tags- Party Favor DIY Stickers - Tags -Digital file
This listing is for a Printable PDF file of Happy Halloween 2.5" Tags as shown on the photo. Print as many as you need at home
LIVE INFO IN CART-NOTE TO SELLER SECTION
2) any special requests
DIGITAL-WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
• Personalization by Studio Cr8tive Idea/Cool Croc Art
• Digital PDF file with 12 tags that fit a 2.5"circle punch
• Single Digital JPG file
• Files will be emailed 24-48 HRS
PDF Page size : A4 (8.27" x 11.69") or letter size (8.5"x 11")
Printable size approx: 2.5" (6,3cm)
If you need a different size please contact us at:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SENT
*** PLEASE NOTE:
- There can be no order cancellation after your pdf file has been sent to you.
- This file is not formatted to work with pre-cut sticker sheets.
Be sure to print on card paper, photo paper, or heavy-weight paper for optimal quality.
You can also print on full sheet sticker paper.
- Colors and fonts can be altered at request. Please be aware that all computer monitors and printers are calibrated differently. This means that slight color shade variations may occur from your screen to the print out which is to be expected.
- Images on the listings are low resolution and watermarked for copyright protection.
***The characters and images used are free and not being sold. What you are being charged for is the time it takes me to create and personalize each design.
The characters and images used are free and not being sold. What you are being charged for is the time it takes me to create and personalize each design.
This item is not a licensed product: all character images used are free and not being sold. We DO NOT SELL or claim ownership over the character clipart or graphics, they belong to their respective copyright holders.
There will be no copyright release from us, so please make sure the printing company you'll be using doesn't need any of this.
Not all photo labs are aware of this policy and if you have issues with a photo lab refusing to print for you, please try another local photo lab or print at home yourself